2013/08/28

Ueno and Odaiba no. 2




In Ueno, there is one of the Mode Off outlets, where you can get the cutest clothes for ridiculous prices. I got my Liz Lisa dream coat for 4000 Yen, and a cute blouse for 500.



The shoes seemed to be second hand, and they were really small (up to EU size 37.5)







1000 Yen, not very flattering:



The Mode Off map of doom - Juliette swore to schedule all of her future trips into Mode Off areas.







Spicy beef my roomie brought from Sichuan. It was so delicious! *_____*


Crackers I made from flour, salt and water.


Odaiba - poster of the Tokyo Trick Art Museum (where we didn't go).


Fuji TV


Diver City Mall







Do you remember when I said I would never ever buy more make-up until all of my supplies are gone? Well, I couldn't help myself. A set of make-up bag, headband, BB cream, blush and lipstick for 3000 Yen, not to mention the shop assistant was incredibly sweet (let me try on all of the products) and had beautiful make-up.


Looking guilty. A little bit.


Gosh, if I had any money and luggage space left, I would have bought every single thing in this shop.




Gundam!








 Venice-style mall








Toyota center:









 

Leisureland





Is it KotaKoti?










Ooedo Onsen Monigatari II - we could not resist




Yours truly
Vita

2 comments:

  1. A giant robot in the middle of the street, how amazing is that? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally amazing - and I'm not even a fan of the anime. :)

      Delete