2012/05/04

Cold Days




 
 
I wore this about two weeks ago during the colder days. For about ten days, the weather has been really hot, kinda humid and occasionally there would colder waves. It’s really tiring, I actually fell asleep this afternoon. I lost my card for 25% off of Maybelline products, so my new lipstick cost me the full prize. On the other hand, I was one of the few people who passed the inorganic chemistry test (and I got quite a good result, surprisingly). The shopping weekend with Elle is starting, so I think I might spoil myself a bit and get something cute.
I don’t really know what to do with my hair at this point. It’s too long for most short-hair hairstyles and too short for the rest. Anyway, the things I made on my head that day was horrible >.>.
As for the outfit, I got this idea to make “button-like row” from brooches on my brother’s old waistcoat. He wore it when he was 3, I wear it now (makes me feel thin, you know XD). I simply put the rest of the pieces to match the vest with the brooches.

________________________________________________________

Tenhle outfit jsem na sobě měla asi před dvěma týdny, než udeřila vedra. Navíc je to nevyzpytatelné počasí strašně protivné, dnes jsem byla tak unavená, že jsem odpoledne na chvíli usnula. A ztratila jsem slevovou kartičku na Maybelline, tak jsem za tu rtěnku musela zaplatit plnou cenu. Ach jo. Ale na druhou stranu jsem udělala zápočet z anorgány - jako jedna z mála (a s celkem dobrým výsledkem). Právě začal shopping weekend s Elle, tak si možná půjdu něčím udělat radost.
Vůbec nevím, co dělat s vlasy. Na půlku účesů jsou už moc dlouhé, na tu druhou jsou ještě moc krátké. Rozhodně bych s nimi ale neměla dělat, to, co jsem spáchala na těchto fotkách, neb to vypadá dost hrozně.
Co se týče ohozu, napadlo mne udělat řadu falešných knoflíků z broží na té vestě, která patřila mému bratrovi. Nosil ji, když mu byly 3 roky. Já ji nosím teď a díky ní se cítím fakt hubeně XD. Zbytek oblečení jsme k tomu přidala tak, aby pokud možno ladil s tou vestou a brožemi na ní.  


Skirt/sukně: Second hand Garage, Ahornstrasse, Berlin
Waistcoat/vesta: used to be my bro's/bývala bráchova
Jacket/bunda: Zara, Milan
Tights/punčochy: ?
Shoes/boty: off-brand/levné a neznačkové
Bag/kabelka: Parfois, My, Prague
Fake watch/falešné hodiny: C&A
Belt/pásek: Bershka
Brooches/brože: inerited or souvenirs/zděděné nebo suvenýry
Bracelets/náramky: second hand + Terranova
Ring/prstýnek: ?
Earrings/náušnice: Swarovski

Detail:

I swear I'm not trying to impose my non-existent boobs on you.

Přísahám, že se vás nesnažím nutit dívat na moje neexistující prsa.
 



3 comments:

  1. I love jackets and this one is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely coat! And about the vest - I love handmades, and the idea with brooches is amazing, plus you've chosen really the perfect ones, they compliment the vest so well. You look good in navy blue, and lace is back in business :)

    ReplyDelete