2012/04/06

Just Can't Get Enough...

... crafting supplies
Last weekend, there was another exhibition/fair in Step Hotel here in Prague.
Minulý víkend byla ještě jedna výstava a veletrh patchworku ve Step Hotelu tady v Praze.

1) 
The panel was 90 CZK I think, it was so cute I just had to buy it.
Ten panel stál 90 Kč, pokud se nepletu. Je tak sladký, že jsem ho tam nemohla nechat.

2)
Handbag closures - 20 - 30 CZK.
Zapínání na kabelku po 20 - 30 Kč.

3)
Charms (under 10 CZK each).  
Přívěsky, pod 10 Kč za kus.

4)
Leaf headband, 30 CZK. It's not particularly well made, but I plan to add soem dolly-esque accessorries anyway.
Listová čelenka za 30 Kč. Není z nejkvalitnějších, ale beztak na ní ještě nalepím hromadu dolly ozdůbek.

5)
Bag full of charms, cabochons and buttons. It's much prettier than the palstic bags you usually get your purchase in,
Pytlíček s přívěsky, knoflíky a plastovými ozdobami. Je milionkrát hezčí, než ty plastové, ve kterých normálně dostanete nákup.  

And this is what I bought (the clock is weird, lol):
A to jsem si vybrala (ty hodiny jsou totálně mimo XD):

1 CZK/1

?7? CZK/1

6)
Venice lace for 15 CZK/m
Irská krajka po 15 Kč/metr  

7)
Cheap fabrics for aprons.
Levné látky na zástěry. 


8)
Handbag handles, 235 CZK.
Ucha k tašce, 235 Kč.
 
9)
Fabric panel, 180 CZK >.>. But isn't it really cool?
Panel se šaty za 180 Kč >.>, ale není úžasný?

10)
Hanger charm, 20 CZK (>.<), but it was so funny...
Přívěsek - ramínko, stál 20 Kš (>.<), ale byl tak vtipný... 


4 comments:

  1. Úžasné věci! Číslo jedna si mě získalo, jsem si jistá, že se mi zvýšila produkce slin ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HellO! How are you? A really weird thing happened, the other day I was trying to watch you blog and it said there was some kind of virus associated but I guess it is alright now! I love your new charms and beads, specially the clock ones, I ordered some for myself on ebay to!

    In my blog you asked me about my inspiration... Well I guess you are right, I do take a lot of inspiration from Japanese culture, specially the Studio Ghibli movies, do you know them? But I guess I also like to take some inspiration in nature, my day to day life and also from the toys I had when I was little!

    I came from a family of "crafters" since my grand-grandmother, she was a dressmaker (I don't know if this is the correct translation, she made all kinds of clothes, not just dresses!) so I guess it was only right to do the same :D


    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_o I hope it was just some bug or something like that...

      Oh, I see, Ghibli makes awesome stuff indeed. I really like your creations, they're so soft and sweet.

      Delete