2015/01/28

Oslo





At the end of October, Gerald found an awesome deal on bus tickets Lund -> Oslo -> Copenhagen for 38 Euros per person, so we went on a one-day trip to the capital of Norway. It was cold and rainy, but we enjoyed the trip nevertheless, particularly the opera building and the folk museum.

Center



Witty hairdresser salon display






Harbour


Folk museum










 

I wish Tofuline ice cream and Oatly ice cream were available in more countries, while I find it hard to substitue cow milk with plant milk, with processed products like yogurt, pudding and ice cream, I find the taste really good.


Center


Opera






Yours truly
Vita

4 comments:

  1. Oslo looks really mysterious and beautiful on your pictures, I haven't been there, but I hope I will visit some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the weather added to the atmosphere. :) I hope you'll be able to visit it one day, it's a very nice city.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to visit that museum! Architecture is amazing...!
    Also the hairdresses is supercute and creative :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oslo is totally worth visiting, and I think you'd like it!

      Delete