2014/01/16

Chased Away...



... by a Cite Universitaire employee who insisted on helping me find the person I must have been really desperately searching for instead of just letting me take my outfit photos in peace. I'm not sure what is more embarrassing - when passers-by realize you're some sort of attention-freak who takes pictures of herself to display on the internet, or when people get the wrong idea as to why you're roaming deserted places with a shabby camera, looking for makeshift stands of approximately the height of a tripod. Hence why my outfit was shot at 3 different locations that day...






Dress: second hand, Yoyogi flea market, Tokyo
Sweater: HandM, Germany
Belt: second hand, Textile House, Prague
Knee-high socks: Orsay, Germany
Shoes: Off brand, Auchan Okabé, Paris
Bag: Carpisa, gift from either Italy or Germany
Gloves: "Mommy, I lost my gloves and you already have another red pair... {◕ ω ◕}"




It was too windy to take proper hair style pictures - I wore a small sideways ponytail with a ribbon and pinned half of my bangs backwards as well.


A very unsafe length for Belleville. If I got 50 cents for every comment I received, I could have bought that pretty dress that was kinda outta my budget.




And to prove I wear my micro-skirts beyond the cité walls: dinner with Gerald's friends near Gare du Nord (do not wear this length unless you go there with your boyfriend or a male friend. Actually don't go there unless you really have to.). I look like a ghost. =D


Yours truly
Vita

8 comments:

  1. Me and my friends all agree that Gare du Nord is not the place to go alone, usually when you go there you can totally see who is a tourist and who isn't. I like your outfit very much! stay well and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really beautiful outfit, Vita! I love the warm colors you chose, brown and red go so well together! :)
    Those flats are adorable, I would love to find something similar!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Vita you look like a cute15 year old not the scientist you are and that is FABULOUSSSSSSSSSS.
    Lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet & cute! love the tiny ribbon tie u added to your hair <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweetie very cute outfit, I love it your skirt~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. To je tak krásné! Hlavně ta kabelka s bambulkama, tu bych taky chtěla :3
    Jinak ty barvy s tím kabátem a tak celkově mi to přijde takové mírně historické, retro.. Nevím co mi to přesně připomíná za dobu ale strašně moc se mi to líbí :)

    ReplyDelete