2012/10/19

DIY Tutorial: Jesus Diamante Inspired Barrette + One More Liz Lisa Hairpin



Now that I look at it, I should have made it less... pink. It seems like it's too monotonous. Anyway, I'll show my inspiration first - I admit it looks cuter, but it's also a LOT more expensive - 6300 Yen on the Jesus Diamante website.

Jak na to tak koukám, měla jsem tu sponku udělat méně... růžovou. Takhle je to moc jednolitá vrstva jedné barvy. Opět se nejdřív mrkněte na inspiraci - je sice hezčí, ale výrazně dražší: 6300 Yenů na webu Jesus Diamante.


You'll need an old barrette, pink nail polish, 11 big pearl beads, 16 small pearl beads, 10 clear crystal beads, 18 milky crystal beads, 2 eye pins and one with a flat bottom, a crown pendant (mine comes from an earring), clear glue, pincers, 2 pieces of nylon thread about 40 cm long.

Budete potřebovat starou sponu, růžový lak na nehty, 11 velkých perliček, 16 malých, 10 průhledných broušených korálků, 18 mléčných, 2 ketlovací jehly s očky a jedna s tupým koncem, přívěsek s korunkou (můj pochází z náušnic), průhledné lepidlo, štípačky, nylonová nit dlouhá asi 40 cm - dvakrát.


I sincerely hope that you can understand how to make each half of the bead ornament and how to connect it to the pendant from my bad drawing. If not, i'll try to re-draw it. ^^; As for the remaining thread, just pull it thorugh the beads in backwards motion until it's secured, then cut off the ends.

Doufám, že se vám z mé mazanice podaří vyluštit, jak udělat ornament z korálků a jak jej napojit na přívěsek. Pokud ne, tak to zkusím překreslit... ^^; Co se týče přebývající nitě, prostě ji provlékejte korálky zase zpět, dokud nebude dobře zajištěná, pak odstřihněte konce.





While making the ornament, paint the barrette with several cotes of sparkly nail polish. Attach beads via the eye pins to the crown.

Během navlékání ornamentu, natřete sponu několika vrtvami třpytivého laku na nehty. Připevněte korálky na korunku. 


Done:


And yet another Liz Lisa inspired hairpin:


Yours truly
Vita

7 comments:

  1. great tutorial! I love your version just as much as the original. the crown is the prettiest part :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To je perfektní <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear hair accessories every day, so I saw this and thought I could make it for myself.

    ....but then I saw all the work it requires x).

    You have a lot of skill and patience! Beading is really difficult for me.

    The result is really beautiful ^^~

    ReplyDelete