2012/06/18

The Boss of it All




 I went to see the above mentioned play and it was absolutely hilarious. I totally recommend it, it's perfect. Or at least this version was. I'm not sure if I told you, but I actually wear glasses. I try to avoid wearing them as much as possible, so I usually only put them on during lectures and in the lab. I prefer to spend the rest of the day blind as a bat - I think they make me look even more strict, and older. My mum said, when she saw me, that I really could be the boss of it all in this outfit. T____T

 Byla jsme na hře Kdo je tady ředitel a musím říct, že byla neuvěřitelně vtipná - pokud budete mít čas, tak doporučuji sehnat lístky a vyrazit na ní. Nevím, jestli jsem to už zmiňovala, ale nosím brýle. Ovšem snažím se je nosit co nejméně, protože mám pocit, že v nich vypadám ještě starší a přísnější, tudíž si je obvykle nasazuji jen během přednášek a v laborce. Zbytek dne radši trávím slepá jak netopýr. Když mě viděla mamka, pronesla, že bych to vážně s klidem mohla celé řídit... T_____T

Dress/šaty: second hand (Wallis??)
Jacket (that makes me look boxy)/sako (které mě rozšiřuje): H&M
Necklace/náhrdelník: inherited/zděděný
Bracelets/náramky: inherited + handmade (tute on this blog)/zděděný + vyrobený (návod zde na blogu)
Earrings/náušnice: earring swap
Pumps/boty: Ara


Detail:





Yours truly
Vita

6 comments:

  1. Úplně mi to vyrazilo dech *o* Černo-tyrkysová kombinace ti vážně sedí. Vypadáš báječně a brýle ti moc sluší :) Taky je mám nosit, ale nosím je jen na přednášky, protože mě v nich lidi nepoznávají :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Děkuju :) No jo, v brýlích jsem tě v životě neviděla. XD

      Delete
  2. I think that what gives you the bossy look isn't the glasses (which are very cute by the way) but the necklace, it is so different and looks really meany! :P
    Coral looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous as always, I think with this boss look you'd win all job interviews :D

    ReplyDelete