2015/05/12

Jeju Stone Park


Jeju Stone Park celebrates the culture of stone, which is deeply connected to the volcanic island. It features stones and stone sculptures with different purposes, shapes, and material as well as the science of geology. It is a unique place worth visiting if you come to Jeju, and it might take you any time between 2 hours (if you only want to see the outdoor exhibitions briefly) to a whole day (if you're a stone geek).


Being quite high up in the mountains, the landscape looks dry and grey. I sort of wish the stones were set in a deep forest instead, but I suppose that would be very artificial.































 




Yours truly
Vita

6 comments:

  1. This is exactly the type of thing I would love to visit. I know it might be some what different but in a way reminds me of "Spirited away" (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I have to re-watch the movie then!

      Delete
  2. waow thanks for this amzing visit! what amazing stones!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete