2015/04/07

Lady in Black



That is the first thing my professor said when she saw me last Friday. While a mourning color may seem inappropriate for the last workday, given my usual 6-day workweeks, it should be an understandable choice. However, my last Friday was actually above average great - my experiment that I had to leave over 24 h worked wonderfully, I received 5 more bacterial strains than I was hoping for, and somebody else will revive them for me too. And most importantly, my mum arrived safely to Korea the day before, so other than the couple hours I had to spend in the lab, we went around Gangnam. So all of these photos were taken by my mum <3.









 Dress: off brand, eBay
Coat: off brand, second hand, Seoul
Bag: too lazy to check, Seoul
Shoes: Dinsko
Necklace: my mum's


 


Sorry for the small issues such as wrinkled fabric, tilted center and couple of stray hairs. Also, I cleaned my shoes like 3 times that day, but there is no possibility to defeat the dust in Seoul in this season. >.<


Yours truly
Vita 

7 comments:

  1. Oh very gorgeous outfit sweetie, like I love it the black color this coordinate is perfect for me
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waow you look so amazing!!! i love to see you in black as well!!! rgeta outfit!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous in your 'mourning' outfit haha! love the way you layered everything. the sheer dress is beautiful! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sice v černé vypadáš pochmurněji než běžně, ale stejně Ti to strašně sluší.. Navíc tyhle změny ve stylu oblečení mě vždycky dostanou. :) A ten kabát (?) je naprosto úžasný. :)

    ReplyDelete