2013/07/15

IIdabashi, Yasukuni Shrine, Asakusa




So on Sunday, we went to Yasukuni shrine again to the flea market to look for cheap yukatas for the Tanabata festival. Since we weren't very lucky though, we moved to the Yoyogi park and Harajuku. And I tossed in photos from my trip to Asakusa.


Iidabashi




Local Hanamasa


Yasukuni shrine - there were some traditional dances and songs






My outfit - my DIY skirt top from Angers






Asakusa - it was very crowded with tourists >.< But the temple was very pretty.

























Red bean parfait






Yours truly
Vita

3 comments:

  1. I love your white eyelet dress. It almost looks Paris-chic, which is ironic because you are in Japan. I laughed at that soda ad too; the girl is like, "how did this can get in my hand?!"

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful place! And I like your outfit a lot! :) So clean and polished! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete