2013/06/03

Königstein




About a month ago, I visited Königstein with my parents. You can read everything on the official webpage, so just let me tell you it's crooooowded. You can see how bad the weather was that day, yet there were tons of people (mostly German, but I heard Czech too). If you go by car, you gotta park about 1,5 km from the castle. You can either go on foot, or take a moto-train (which is pricey). As for going up to the castle, you can go again on foot, take a lift (yes, an actual elevator). In gneral, the entrance fee is rather high, but the castle is really pretty. When I visited it in high school, I ordered a really tasty blueberry cake in the castle café, but this time they only had other fruits. Anyway, enjoy the pics and pay a visit to the castle if you get the opportunity to go! 


view from the lift











 



This is how the well works.


Family pics - courtesy of my mum









Dress: second hand
Knit: H&M (Dresden)
Boots: Humanic
Bag: ?
Jacket: Tally Weijl
Headband: I Am, gift
Bracelet: H&M (Dresden)






Yours truly
Vita

6 comments:

  1. Hi Vita! Oh boy I L-O-V-E to visit castles and this is just my type! I hate to go to crowded places but this one sure looks worth of visiting! Good luck with your final exams have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bet I'll need as much luck as I can have. =D Yeah, unfortunately this one is super-crowded, but really pretty :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing, dear Vita.
    Wonderful photos, and magic YOU EVERYTIME.
    xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place looks truly amazing with breathtaking views!
    I like your cute outfit a lot! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dizzying drop and how it's carved into the mountainside. It almost reminds me of that castle in the Sherlock Holmes 2 movie, with how high up it is. Thank you for checking up on me post-surgery and for your sweet comments!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete